Make sure to create Lead Status & Lead Source in the General Settings page before creating any Lead.
- Can create unlimited leads
- Can allocated different source & different status to a lead based on your requirement.
- Can add fields like Lead Name, Company, contact number, email id, date of enquiry and requirement details in brief along with attachment option.
- Can edit the lead and change the status or requirement at any point in time.
- You can assign a lead to a particular employee/user and though they have only option to see their own leads(incase of own view setting from employee role), this allocated lead will be visible to them.
- Can view the complete details about the lead whenever required.
- Can add or modify or delete the leads sources and lead status whenever required on your own in the general settings tab. This will give you with more flexibility in adding leads.
- You can also capture other details like Designation of the person, complete address including city & country which you can use it for your analytics in the later stage.
- Option is provided for you to delete the leads incase if it is not required in the future, so that you can maintain only your valuable leads properly.